Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas Michigan Fans Ho-Ho-Ho



Merry Christmas Michigan fans and everybody else I hope you got all that Michigan gear you wanted under your Christmas tree.

As we celebrate Christmas, I want to thank you for being part of my little "E-Blog" family. I hope that you will have an opportunity to relax at least a bit during Christmas and spend time with family and friends.

Also want to thank everybody for the support and also the comments of the blog. A big thank you to CoachBt helping me out and a big "THANK YOU" to CoachBt with the coaches corner answering questions.

Use this time to slow the pace a bit from the last month of the coaching search, reflect on the things that mean the most, and gain a new perspective on all things in life. That sounds a bit deep, but frankly all it takes is to be with loved ones and truly focus on them rather than the day-to-day work that occupies so much of our lives during these busy times along with trying to follow "As the Michigan Wolverines Turn" (my wife thought her soaps were addicting).

From my family to yours, have a safe Christmas. Thanks again for being part of my blog family.

Merry Christmas,
ErocWolverine

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews