Monday, January 14, 2008

Christian Wilson Interview at the ESPN All-American game:

With help from Dustin Myers at http://www.athletevault.com/ they were able to get a player interview with Christian Wilson at the ESPN/Under Armour All-American Game.

After watching Christian at practice all week, I was excited to get the opportunity to interview him after the All-American game. I asked him how last week went for him and he said “It has been a good experience, I’ve met a lot of players down here, and it has been good.” Last week in Orlando, Florida of all places, it reached record lows into the 20’s. I asked Wilson what he thought about the cold weather and he said “The cold weather doesn’t bother me; I’m used to it by now. This weather was actually kind of hot, which is weird."

I asked Wilson after the game Saturday if he was going to talk with Coach Rich Rodriguez soon. He said “Yeah, I will probably give him a call tomorrow or Monday and I talked to Coach McGee to see about my position and everything like that.” Knowing that Wilson is a two way player, I asked him if he was going to play “H-Back” for Michigan and he said “Yeah they want me on offense big time, kind of like Owen Schmidt in the West Virginia offense but I am faster and bigger and will be able to do more things than him.”

Wilson said all of the OL out there stood out during the week, because after all it is All-American game and that’s why they are all there. In talking with Wilson, he was very personable and will be a great representative for the University of Michigan. He is strong and athletic and will provide some more ammunition to what should be a potent Wolverine offense in the near future.

written by Dustin Myers

As always got any questions e-mail erocwolverine@gmail.com

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews