Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington and Ryan Mallett have left University of Michigan

Regarding Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington and Ryan Mallett I wish them all well. No matter what people say they gave blood, sweat and tears for the University of Michigan so to me that means you are "Michigan Men".

Each man has to make the decision what is best for them and I wish them well and hope they get everything they want where ever they land. Will they regret their decisions? Who knows, but haven't we all at some point in our lives would have changed things we have done in the past.

For all the guys on Michigan message boards that have said I am glad this guy is gone or "those that stay will be champions" type threads and post. I really hope you guys keep those thoughts next year DURING THE 2008 SEASON when we struggle ... and believe me we will struggle at times.

If you don't think talent makes a difference go back and look at the National Championship game the only difference between Ohio State and LSU was that LSU had more talent at their skilled poisitions, executed the plays and had more speed at their skilled positions.

I really hope I don't see post from guys that have R-Rod as a "Greek God" right now and start talking about why this team can't move the ball, can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, play calling is terrible, etc.

I have had questions about R-Rod since he was hired and some of his decisions regarding the assistant coaches, players, etc. I am and I will support him while at Michigan. I know I will be cheering for Michigan no matter what in my seats at the Big House, but I hope I don't hear the booing that has echoed throughout Michigan Stadium over the past 4-5 years. I have never booed a kid, a coach or a team because I know what it takes to go out there and lay it on the line. I have done it. I believe to many people have never put on a jock before or people are to much "Madden" type people and think you can do anything on a video game.

The biggest difference this next year won't be one position coach, but the S&C coach. Go check out the WV boards they are more upset about losing Barwis then any other assistant coach that tells me all we need to know. Barwis and his staff will improve Michigan.

written by ErocWolverine
If you have any questions please e-mail erocwolverine@gmail.com

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews