Friday, May 23, 2008

E-Bloggers: A BIG THANK YOU!!

If you did not notice yesterday we passed 100,000 clicks on my blog in less than seven months. Never thought it would get that big when I started this and I was just doing it to have my own place to voice my thoughts.

Thanks for everybody that comes by, comments, and sends e-mails. Please feel free to continue this and increase it as well. Also send your friends here as well....lol.

I want to thank several people that have helped me on this blog. CoachBt who has been a huge part of this blog.

Morencie124, MaizeMan and Josh Turel have all helped the blog at certain times and I thank you.

As always Thank you and if you have any questions please send in your questions.

Thanks,
ErocWolverine

written by ErocWolverine

Thanks for stopping by http://gobluemichiganwolverine.blogspot.com/
If you have any questions please e-mail erocwolverine@gmail.com

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews