Monday, June 16, 2008

Mailbag Question: Regarding TV Schedule

Eroc,
Are you going to update your TV schedule anytime soon. That was always a good place to keep up to date on shows regarding Michigan.

Greg
--------------------------------
Thanks for the question Greg. Yea I will get back into the swing of things and start to update it once again. I was not sure how many people liked the idea and actually used it during the off season. Most of the programming at this point is re-run games and such. I will start getting back in the swing later tonight probably.
written by ErocWolverine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you've heard already, but schofield to Michigan

GBMWolverine said...

Obes: Yea ... I don't like to mess around with that as much since I am on premium GBW board and would get tough to seperate what I have found out on my own along with what I found out from the premium boards.

Some people don't care and use whatever they get from the premium boards for their blogs, but that isn't me.

Anonymous said...

EROC,

A question regarding Offensive Tackle skill sets. I routinely read that a player needs more work on pass protection but where he's fine in run blocking. Can you explain the difference, assuming I am a braindead OSU fan, and the skills and techniques to excel at both?

And is the reason that many OTs coming out of HS aren't as proficient in pass blocking due to the fact their schools run more than they pass?

Thanks!

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews