Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mailbag Question: Why do I keep reading about friction between Coach Miles and Coach Carr?


I love reading your blogs and look forward to your posts at Michigan.scout site. Both of you have great insight and offer valuable insight. I wish I had found your site earlier!

Why do I keep reading about friction between Coach Miles and Coach Carr? Is there bad blood there? Is Coach Carr one of the reasons Martin did not listen to the search committee?

I have had the pleasure of meeting Coach Rod, I know his first season has been a disaster but this is a class act, he knows how to win and he will win big here.

I have been a Michigan fan since 1969 when I went to my first game, I know live in SEC country and I cannot wait until the speed he is recruiting starts producing so I can shut these knuckleheads up!

Go Blue
Albert

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the question. We think much of this media hype trying to make a story where none exists.

Is there bad blood between Coach Miles and Coach Carr? Yea there probably is because they were both on the Michigan staff and it came down to one of them leaving for reasons that do not need to be in public from such a long time ago.

As far as Bill Martin in concerned he made the decision to go away from his own search committee so right now he is feeling the heat of what is going on right now.

Players who has spoke up have said Coach Carr told them to give the program a chance. Coach Carr has been seen at home games in the press box. In addition, has done or said anything that suggests to us he is anything but 100% pro Michigan. Coach Carr is in a no win situation here in our view. If he is visible, he is interfering and not letting Coach Rod put his stamp on the program. If he stays away, he is being unsupportive.

The bottom line to us is that Michigan being 3-9 is magnifying all these little things this year. If Michigan were 8-4, 9-3, 10-2, 11-1 or even 12-0 this year none of this would even be an issue.

written by CoachBt and ErocWolverine

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews