Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas E-Bloggers


I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas.

I also would like to say thanks to several people that have helped me throughout this year:

CoachBt, MaizeMan, Josh Turel, Morencie124 and Doc4Blu for their help with the football stuff on the blog this year.

And for the behind-the-scenes stuff (the volunteer proofreaders/editors who couldn't take it anymore): BlueBlood, Jason and Zip. Besides spotting and fixing all the typos, I know finding coherence in some of my ramblings is not the easiest thing in the world. These people have come through for me to help make this blog a better place (a less head-scratching read) -- and get the Typo-Grammer Grinches off my back (at least push them back a bit).

Remember now, Santa is ALWAYS watching and knows who is being a good blogger or not, so make sure you come here -- daily -- to check out what is new.

Thanks again for coming to my site www.GoBlueMichiganWolverine.blogspot.com

Everybody has a wonderful time with their families on this Christmas day.

Thanks,

ErocWolverine

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews