Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Michigan Football: Update on NCAA Investigation
Posted at 4:45pm -- 2/23/2010
Feb. 23, 2010
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- University of Michigan president Mary Sue Coleman, incoming athletics director David Brandon and football coach Rich Rodriguez met with the media today (Tuesday, Feb. 23) to provide an update on the NCAA investigation into the football program. The briefing was held at the Regents Room in the Fleming Administration Building at 1 p.m. EST.
Following are the statements from key individuals, PDF documents of the NCAA notice of allegations, and video from today's press conference.
The University and Athletics Department will not be making any further comments as this is an ongoing process with the NCAA.
• Statements from Key University Personnel (PDF)
• Notice of Allegations to the University (PDF)
• NCAA Letter to Coleman (PDF)
• Notice of Allegations to Rich Rodriguez (PDF)
• NCAA Letter to Rodriguez (PDF)
• Notice of Allegations to Alex Herron (PDF)
• NCAA Letter to Herron (PDF)
• Press Conference Video
• U-M Receives Notice of Inquiry from NCAA (Oct. 26, 2009)
Written by GBMW Staff
Go Blue -- Wear Maize!