Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mailbag Question:

Hey Guys,

Who is the best chance of getting O-Line along with D -Line? I know we already have Campbell, but don't have any DE's yet?

Greg
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the question Greg. This is one thing I have a problem with because I am a premium member of GBW (http://www.michigan.scout.com/) and I don't like to take information from them or what I have learned regarding who Michigan might be looking good at for certain positions.

I know I might lose some readers for this type of stance, but I do not think it is right to steal information from these recruiting sites that put a lot of time in calling these kids and coaches. I know a lot of "other bloggers" don't seem to care by taking names and information usually premium and tweaking it a little bit to make it their own "they say" anyway. I like that one thing now it seems like everybody have their own sources and most of the information comes out after the recruiting sites put it out.

Just like a week or two ago a few bloggers put out a kid committed and we find out that he really did not. They can always backtrack and say we are just giving the information that we were told and they are just trying to be the "first" with information. I guess if he does commit they can always say we told you so it was just a silent. That is one reason why I do not like to battle with the premium sites and create "bad blood". We will answer questions about what we think of certain kids if you ask specifically about what we think of a kid when asked or what we think of the Michigan commits as we did last week with a rundown of all the commits with breakdowns of what they do well and need to work on. Along with linking highlight film so, you can see these guys for yourself.

It is hard to separate what I learn on my own and what I get from the premium boards because some of my contacts are guys I have met on the premium boards as well so I leave that to the experts that cover recruiting. I also do interviews with kids and coaches, but that is a conflict of interest as well since it goes on GBW.

If you have questions, about certain kids please ask them and we will try our best to answer them or tell you what we think about a certain kid, but we won’t predict if a kid is coming to Michigan or not.

written by ErocWolverine and CoachBt

Thanks for stopping by http://gobluemichiganwolverine.blogspot.com/
If you have any questions please e-mail erocwolverine@gmail.com

No comments:

GBMWolverine Counter

Total Pageviews